•Light~Heart• nostale Index du Forum
•Light~Heart• nostale Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Autotune$For Adobe%Audition Cs6

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    •Light~Heart• nostale Index du Forum -> La Taverne de la Famille -> Musique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
keiletann

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Autotune$For Adobe%Audition Cs6 Répondre en citant

Autotune For Adobe Audition Cs6 > urlin.us/2bod1

Listen....to....my....examples....in....this....podcast....episodeGet....your....own....radio....jingles....from....Share....this:FacebookTwitterLinkedInGooglePrintMorePinterestTumblrRedditPocketEmailLike....this:Like....LoadingMike..Russell's..insight:..Old..school..but..still..clear..as..day..if..you..like..AntaresZachary....J....Lewis's....curator....insight,....September....13,....2014....10:31....PM....This....article....shows....how....to....tune....audio....recordings....automaticallyNo....comment....yetmoreId....love....to....hear....them!....Share....this:FacebookTwitterLinkedInGoogleMorePinterestTumblrRedditPocketEmailPrintLike....this:Like....LoadingHe....makes....radio....jingles,....Adobe....Audition....tutorials....and....is....Creative....Director....at....Music....Radio....CreativeShow..5..replies..1Music..Radio..Creative..PodcastAudio..Production,..Voice..Overs..&..JinglesAbout..Podcasts..Resources..Contact..Mike..Russell..3..Comments..How..To..Autotune..Your..Voice..:..Podcast..Episode..#21..Listen..to..the..Episode..(00:09:51)..Download..Listen..in..a..New..Window..iTunes..Stitcher..SoundCloud..Leave..a..Review..Clammr..It..Subscribe..via..RSS..Subscribe..on..Android..Spreaker..Powered..by..Simple..Podcast..Press..Podcast:..Play..in..new..window....DownloadSubscribe:..iTunes....Android....RSSAutotune..your..voice..using..audio..plugins..Autotune..your..voice..using..fantastic..audio..plugins..like..Waves..Tune..Lite..or..Morphoder..and..start..singing..jingles..even..if..youve..never..sung..a..steady..note..in..your..life!..Autotune..in..Popular..Culture..Many..popular..artists..use..the..auto..tune..effect..in..their..musicPlease....enter....a....titleBrowse....Artists....:....0-9........A........B........C........D........E........F........G........H........I........J........K........L........M........N........O........P........Q........R........S........T........U........V........W........X........Y........Z........How....To....Install....Autotune....Evo....In....Adobe....Audition....By....Mark....Carter....Free....Mp3....Download....MUST....READ....:....1Sign....up....to....comment....Scooped....by....Mike....Russell....Scoop.it!....Portal....Voice....Over....(like....an....Android....Voice....or....Text-to-Speech)....From....www.youtube.com....-....February....26,....2013....6:08....PM....www.musicradiocreative.com....Here's....how....to....create....the....portal....effect....on....a....voice....overIf..youre..thinking..about..getting..some..studio..kit..or..other..radio,..audio..or..podcasting..equipment..from..Black..Friday..to..Cyber..Monday..do..check..out..my..resources..page..where..I..talk..about..all..the..studio..equipment,..web..services..and..audio..gear..that..Id..recommend..to..youNew..Update..Billboard..New..Single..Top..Indonesia..Lyrics..Album..moreThis..source..is..helpful..because..people..won't..have..to..spend..extra..money..on..mixers..when..you..can..just..access..it..from..an..appPlease..turn..JavaScript..back..on..and..reload..this..pageSign...up...to...comment...Scooped...by...Mike...Russell...Scoop.it!...How...To...Make...Your...Voice...Deeper...From...www.youtube.com...-...January...24,...2013...2:42...PM...www.musicradiocreative.com...An...Adobe...Audition...tutorial...with...Mike...Russell...from...Music...Radio...Creative...showing...you...how...to...deepen...your...voice...using...pitch...shift...effectsmoreNo..comment..yetMore....discussions....in....Audition....CS5.5,....CS6....&....CC....All....CommunitiesAudition....CS5.5,....CS6....&....CC....5....Replies....Latest....reply....on....Jan....6,....2013....3:53....AM....by....SteveG(AudioMasters)....How....to....make....Auto-tune....with....CS6?....And....how....to....lower....the....pitch....of....the....beat?....Alvinzer0....Jan....5,....2013....3:41....AM....I'm....currently....trying....to....record....my....first....song....with....CS6Sign..up..to..comment..Scooped..by..Mike..Russell..Scoop.it!..CD..Ripping..in..Adobe..Audtion..CS6..(Rip..A..CD)..From..www.youtube.com..-..February..26,..2013..6:08..PM..www.musicradiocreative.com..The..CD..ripper..feature..in..Adobe..Audition..allows..you..to..extract..audio..from..any..CDmoremoreNo....comment....yetSign..up..to..comment..Scooped..by..Mike..Russell..Scoop.it!..How..to..Time..Stretch..a..Radio..Commercial..to..an..Exact..Time..From..www.youtube.com..-..January..24,..2013..2:41..PM..www.musicradiocreative.com..It's..easy..to..make..a..radio..commercial..fit..a..certain..length..with..the..'Real..Time..Stretching'..capabilities..of..Adobe..Audition..CS6moreNo....comment....yetWhat's...new...compared...to...Adobe...Audition...CS5.5...Including...a...brand...new...feature...that...will...be...of...great...use...to...radio...imaging...producers...who...like...to...voice...sync!...moreNo..comment..yetThis...tool...uses...JavaScript...and...much...of...it...will...not...work...correctly...without...it...enabled.It..takes..your..voice..and..changes..it..to..make..it..sound..like..youre..singingmoreLearn..Adobe..Audition....take..my..full..course!..It..is..possible..to..autotune..singing..natively..from..Adobe..Audition..CS6..onwardsFiled..Under:..Podcast..Tagged..With:..autotune,..autotune..your..voice,..morphoder,..t..pain..effect,..vocoder,..waves..tune..lite..November..20,..2012About..Mike..RussellMike..Russell..is..a..voice..over,..audio..producer..&..podcastermoreHow...to...lower...the...pitch...of...one...instrumental...without...changing...much...of...its...quality?...I'd...like...to...lower...the...pitch,...record...my...voice,...then...increase...the...pitch...of...my...voice...to...where...the...instrumental...was...originallyWhats....the....Best....Version....of....Adobe....Audition?....Tom....who....listens....to....the....podcast....in....the....UK....emailed....recently....to....ask....me....what....my....favourite....version....of....Adobe....Audition....is f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    •Light~Heart• nostale Index du Forum -> La Taverne de la Famille -> Musique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange